This event has already taken place - to purchase post-conference materials contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The materials include:
- All presentation slides
- Full conference audio recordings including panel sessions
- Access to a bonus report from TurboPHASE
- Access to all pre-conference speaker interviews and reports
Click here to purchase the 2014 post-conference materials - all presentations, audio and access to pre-conference interviews with speakers.
Successfully Plan, Construct, Upgrade and Operate a Utility-Scale Gas fired Generation Facility
Panda Power Funds
Senior Vice President, Exelon Generation
President, Exelon Power
Senior Vice President Power Operations
Director for Clean Air Markets Division
United States Environmental Protection Agency
Vice President, Business Development
The Agenda at a Glance: (full agenda here)
- PLANNING & PROJECT DEVELOPMENT: Hear from EPC contractors and OEM suppliers on new technologies and how they can revolutionize your operations and maintenance
- BENCHMARK YOUR STRATEGIES: Hear from leading power producers like Calpine,Exelon and Panda Power Funds on how to successfully develop gas power plants
- GAS SUPPLY: Avoid overcapacity in the generation market and gain insight into how competition for natural gas from other applications (LNG Export/NGV) will affect future fuel supply and price
- GAS & ELECTRICITY INTEGRATION: Hear from pipeline operators on how they will accommodate market growth, understand constraints related to gas pipeline capacity and get expert insight on between gas & electric integration
- CHANGING REGULATIONS & MARKET RULES: Get vital updates on relevant regulations including EPA environmental rules, NERC reliability standards and coverage of market rules from key ISOs
This event will be exclusively focused on gas-fired generation to provide you with the specific expertise and tools you need to achieve success in the US Natural Gas Power Generation market - and we’d love for you to join us in Chicago.
Over the past year, we've been speaking with the most innovative and advanced companies in the natural gas and electric industries, allowing us to build a specific and focused event to deliver business critical strategy to the power generation community...
For information on all sessions and speakers, click here to download the event brochure
Do you need to attend the Natural Gas Power Generation Conference & Exhibition?
- Do you currently operate coal facilities under threat from the EPA regulations and need to invest in clean, low cost fuel for your future generation?
- Do you already operate gas-fired generation and want to optimise your asset performance and boost profits through hearing from experts, new technology providers and market leaders?
- Are you a private enterprise that wants to connect with the US Natural Gas Power Generation industry and ensure your stake?
Who will you meet?
- Integrated Electric Utilities
- Independent Power Producers
- Natural Gas Transmission Pipeline Operators
- Natural Gas Producers & Marketers
- Key Regulators for Gas-fired Generation
- Gas Turbine Manufacturers
- New Technology Developers
- EPCs and Infrastructure Developers
- ISOs, RTOs and Public Utilities Commissions
- Top Industry Associations
For a list of attendees, click here
Key Reasons to Attend
- Regulators FERC, the EPA and key ISOs will be giving updates on gas-fired generation regulations
- World-class speaker presentations from the industry leaders Calpine, Panda Power Funds and Exelon
- Connect Directly with your Gas Supply and Transmissions Operators!
- GENERATOR LED EVENT: Network with the nation's leading utilities and IPPs - including Exelon, NTE Energy, Panda, Entergy, Calpine, Southern Power, Minnesota Power, Bruce Power and more!
- Be the first to hear about New Technology from OEMs - including Energy Exemplar, PowerPHASE, Fairbanks Morse and more!
What do previous attendees say about our events?
It was a pleasure to attend and participate in last week's conference. Thank you for all your efforts in putting together a top-notch group of panellists and attendees.
To find out event more, click here to download the event brochure
FC Gas Intelligence
Call: +44 (0) 207 422 4314
US Toll-Free: 1800 814 3459 ext 4314