The Next Generation of Fuel: How to drive the use of Natural Gas for High Horsepower Applications in the Americas - Marine, Rail, E&P, Mining and off Grid Power
Expert speakers already involved this year:
Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer
President & Managing Director
Wärtsilä North America, Inc.
Executive Vice President
President and COO
OsComp Rail at OsComp Holdings, LLC
Senior General Manager
- Unparalleled End-User Networking: Build relationships with new prospects looking at making the switch to natural gas from all HHP segments and off-pipeline power generation applications
- Opportunities spanning the Americas: Understand the tangible partnerships and investments driving the industry forward in the U.S., Canada, Central & South America and the Caribbean to position your company for success
- Optimize your Natural Gas Project: How to increase the operational efficiency and performance of your natural gas engines; taking into account gas quality variables, technology, emissions, diesel replacement rates and more
- Natural Gas Supply & Virtual Pipeline Build Out: Hear about the latest plans to roll our LNG and CNG supply infrastructure to meet growing demand across the Americas
- Natural Gas Engine Options: How to evaluate the different natural gas engine options and technology available for your specific application across all HHP segments
- Case Studies from all HHP Sectors: In-depth end-user case studies and success stories, including exclusive knowledge sharing presentations from European LNG ship operators
- Financial, Legal & Policy Considerations: Focused on real-world economic data, our experts will demonstrate effective business plans, share financial models and provide detailed information on how to accelerate the ROI of your project.
Companies that participated last year include:
Exclusive networking opportunities
The Off-Road Americas event brings together the leading pioneers from this industry:
- 12+ hours networking time with the innovators and new prospects: We build in over 16 hours of one to one networking time, giving you the chance to connect with all the market leaders in one intimate networking environment
- Pre-conference networking opportunities: Connect with all confirmed attendees one-on-one six weeks before the conference to fill your diary with meetings at the conference
- Relaxed and intimate event networking: Meet and great with those hard-to-meet executives in a relaxed and intimate setting to have those hard-to-arrange conversations
End-Users - Who will you meet?
- Meet current & potential new suppliers, and your peers. This is an educational and networking opportunity you won’t want to miss!
Suppliers, Utilities, Vendors - How will you get ROI from this event?
- Meet current & potential new suppliers, markets, prospects and investors. This is where your customers will be!
What's On The Agenda?
Natural Gas Projects & Equipment
Hear about the latest commercial and near-commercial projects, listen to the latest on OEM product availability, and timelines for new products. Get the low down on natural gas conversion technologies. Learn how to maximize diesel displacement in your natural gas fuel project.
Natural Gas Fueling & Infrastructure Build Out
Understand where and when LNG liquefaction plant development is rolling out across the Americas. Hear about new approaches and players moving natural gas as CNG & LNG to end-use markets. Get the low down on off-pipeline solutions. Learn about the build out of natural gas infrastructure in Canada, the U.S., South America & the Caribbean
End User Case Studies
We bring you more fleet case studies and success stories, including exclusive knowledge sharing sessions from European ship operators. Learn how to formulating an effective entry strategy for your natural gas fuel project. Hear how successful projects are structured & financed. Our expert speakers will demonstrate operational best practices and proven strategies you can out to use in your business.
Financial, Legal & Policy Considerations
With a focus on real-world economic data, our experts will demonstrate business plans, financial modelling and how to get to ROI. Learn how to navigate complex regulatory hurdles and permitting requirements. Discover how to plan your natural gas fuelling project successfully.
The FC Off-Road Conference in Houston this year (2014) significantly exceeded our expectations. The conference organizers made a very concerted and focused effort to generate attendance that was extremely well-balanced between both suppliers like ourselves, and customers of LNG and related products and services across multiple market sectors. We normally see a preponderance of suppliers at these events but the balance at this conference was extremely good.
Some testimonials from our previous events
The FC LNG Events manage to pull together many personnel with different job responsibilities from many areas of the LNG Industry. The last Off-Road Event went further in combining different sectors of the Industry very successfully allowing many contacts made in new areas of the LNG fields.
This was our first conference displaying our Natural gas equipment. We received a positive reception from all of the end users and consultants that we talked with. We had modest goals to define success of the conference on our part, and these goals were exceeded.
OnQuest's goal of visibility was met, in fact, far exceeded our expectations! Your team went above and beyond by placing OnQuest's LNG brochures and whitepaper at all the tables. The quality of your marketing was top notch. Having many of our clients and vendor/suppliers under the same roof is a great way to touch basis on new and existing projects. It is great to see an industry that has room for growth and various business plans. We look forward to teaming up with FC Intelligence in the future!
It was a pleasure to attend and participate in last week's conference. Thank you for all your efforts in putting together a top-notch group of panellists and attendees.
Congratulations on a well-attended and successful event